Note: To ensure the safety of our staff and community, we have minimized personnel in our shipping and customer service departments. You may experience delays in receiving your order as a result. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
For questions or concerns about shipping, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-363-8737.
Where we ship
• Tilley does not ship to P.O. boxes.
• For shipping within Canada, shop at our Canadian site.
• For shipping within the United States, visit our American site.
• For shipping within Europe, visit our UK site.
• For all other international shipping, visit our US store.
Cost of shipping
• For orders totalling $50 or more, we offer free FedEx Ground shipping (5 - 7 business days).
• Any orders totalling less than $50, we offer a flat rate of $12 for FedEx Ground shipping (5 - 7 business days).
How we ship
Orders are processed and packaged Monday to Friday during standard business hours. At Tilley we aim to process all orders within 2 business days of your order date. However, high volume during peak times may lead to longer processing times of up to 5 business days. Please calculate additional time for your order to ship based on the shipping selection you have chosen.
• All orders are sent via FedEx Ground (5 – 7 business days). We encourage you to use FedEx Ship manager to schedule your delivery. You may also request Express shipping for an additional fee. Express shipments usually arrive with in 2 days once your order has been processed to ship.
• Please allow extra time during high volume periods, such as free shipping promotions, Fathers Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and holiday periods.
FedEx provides our customer with the most flexibility, security, and convenience for receiving their deliveries. This includes access to tools that allow you to redirect your shipment, schedule a specific time for delivery, and see real-time tracking.
FedEx uses a Reduce, Replace, and Revolutionize strategy to guide its environmental efforts. Energy and cost-efficient use of aircrafts, vehicles, sustainable facilities, and sustainable materials and recycling help us to do our part for the environment.
FedEx has a proven track record of speed and reliability in making its deliveries.
On porch piracy
Porch piracy - where deliveries left outside of homes are being stolen - is an unfortunate and recurrent issue in some communities.
Tilley is responsible for your order up to the point it reaches its destination. We are not responsible for acts of theft that occur once your package is confirmed by FedEx as delivered.
To prevent porch piracy, we recommend:
Shipping your delivery to a secure location, such as a workplace with a reception or shipping desk.
Closely following your FedEx tracking.
Using FedEx’s Delivery Manager tools to schedule your delivery for a time you are guaranteed to be home.